12th Annual Curchin Open Essay Submission GuidelinesApril 28, 2017
The Curchin Group is now accepting essay submissions to determine the non-profit beneficiaries of the 12th Annual Curchin Open, a nine‐hole indoor miniature golf tournament. Non‐profit charities located in Monmouth and Ocean Counties are eligible for beneficiary consideration by submitting the information listed below. Curchin’s CPA Partners will select the winners by June 30, 2017 based on the quality of the essay, the reputation of the organization and the proposed use of Curchin Open proceeds.
To enter, please submit the following by Monday, June 5, 2017
- Essay: In 250‐500 words, please detail your organization’s mission, how the funds will be used for the greater good, and why your organization should be chosen as a beneficiary charity.
- Organization Name & Website Address
- Primary Contact Name, Phone, Email and Fax Number
- Board of Director Listing
- Proof of your non‐profit status (ex. IRS letter, page 1‐Form 990)
- Provide any additional literature about your organization
Submit your full package in ONE of the following ways:
- ONLINE FORM: Complete the entry form online at HERE Please note that all documents must be submitted in PDF format.
- EMAIL: Send all of your entry information in one email to Blaise Furiato.
- FAX: Send a fax with all of your entry information to the attention of Blaise Furiato. Curchin fax #: 732-747-7700
- POSTAL MAIL: Mail your entry package to the attention of Blaise Furiato. The Curchin Group, 200 Schulz Drive, Suite 400, Red Bank, NJ 07701‐6745