Curchin recruited three of its current partners directly from college. Might you be the next?
As a mid-size accounting firm we offer diverse opportunities to build solid professional expertise and pursue specialized areas of interest while working with a vibrant client base. The Monmouth and Ocean County region is a great place to work, offering a town and country setting that has the Jersey Shore, New York City, and major airports within easy access.
Each fall, we recruit on campuses throughout New Jersey and at the annual Career Night of the NJ Society of Certified Public Accountants. If you missed our recruiting events, go to school out-of-state, or are now ready to join the accounting profession you prepared for in college, send your resume directly to email@example.com.
We provide a well-balanced work/life atmosphere, competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunities for advancement that are key to developing a satisfying, productive career.
Sample work/life benefits:
- Wide range of functional and industry niches for specialization
- Direct client interaction early in career path
- High level of partner/staff interaction to build rapid proficiency
- Emphasis on continuing education through firm-developed workshops, NJSCPA courses, and national conferences
- Marketing and business development training
- Self-directed career building through our internal professional growth program
- Flexible start times
- Involvement in charitable community organizations
- Seasonally adjusted business casual dress policy
Other employee benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Choice of a suite of medical insurance plans to meet varied needs
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Reimbursement Arrangement for medical and dependent care
- 401(k) and pension plan
- Life insurance
- CPA reimbursement program
- New business and employee referral incentives
Launch your career on a respected and highly professional team. Submit your resume and questions to the attention of Kathleen Swiger at firstname.lastname@example.org.