For many small business owners in NJ, there are never enough hours in the day to work “in” the business and “on” the business. From the steep learning curve you face when launching a start-up or buying an existing business, to the daily juggling act of managing operations, customer service, sales, IT, human resources and marketing, it’s easy to become completely overloaded and overworked, which typically leads to inefficiencies and ineffectiveness.
Curchin’s small business consulting team helps owners better manage their load and make informed decisions on what to do—and not do—in order to move ahead. As your business grows, your needs change and we stand ready to help with cost-effective programs that can truly free your time to be a visionary and entrepreneur. While our larger clients typically have a full staff to handle the various business functions, our small business clients are burdened by the business owner wearing too many hats. Curchin can be your reliable resource to leverage, now and for years to come.
Small business services can be bundled to minimize your time and costs and maximize our value to you. They may include:
- Continuing Education
- Ongoing bookkeeping services
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reviews
- Ongoing Tax Planning Meetings
- Tax Return Preparation
- Payroll and Other Filings
- Buy/Sell Agreement Review
- Retirement Plan Review
- HR Policy and Handbook Review
- Access to Curchin’s Network of Professional Resources
- IT Assessment with IT Roadmap**
- Software / hardware recommendations
- Back-up / storage / remote access / mobile computing
- Security (anti-virus/ anti-malware, firewall, patch management)
- Ongoing monthly support
- Marketing Plan and Website Review**
**IT and Marketing services offered through dedicated strategic partners.
For 60 years, one thing has remained the same – our dedication to sustaining long-term client relationships through exceptional financial advice and a high level of customer service. Trust Curchin to help navigate your financial course.