The Curchin Group recognizes the dynamic challenges that restaurateurs and hospitality operators face, both in day-to-day business and in the big picture.
Curchin’s NJ CPA firm has worked with food service, restaurant and hospitality businesses of all types, from fine dining to fast casual to franchise, throughout New Jersey and New York. As a member of the New Jersey Restaurant Association, we are uniquely positioned to educate and advise owners on important issues such as:
- Cost and profit margins
- Human resources
- Affordable Care Act
- Equipment ownership
- Leasing and depreciation
- Family ownership
Whether you need a la carte guidance on certain areas of your business or a full plate of accounting support, we are your partners committed to the all-around success of your establishment.
Our financial services for the food service, restaurant and hospitality industries include:
- Tax Compliance and Planning
- Small Business Consulting
- Family Business Advisory Services
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Business Valuations
- Succession, Estate & Tax Planning
- Forensic Accounting
- Buy-Sell Agreement Advisory Services
- Outsourced Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations
Let us channel our decades of experience into solutions to help you achieve your business goals.