Curchin’s forensic accounting team provides attorneys and businesses across the U.S. with invaluable guidance during investigations, litigation, and disputes, particularly when fraud is suspected.
Our professionals are adept in examining financial and source documents for fraud, and highly qualified to testify as expert witnesses during depositions and court hearings. With a balance of technical knowledge and practical experience assisting in litigation, investigations, and valuations, we compile objective analyses to uncover the true story behind the numbers.
In and out of the courtroom, Curchin is your forensic accounting and litigation team dedicated to identifying your path forward, advising on next steps, and supplying the forensic accounting support you need.
Our forensic accounting services include:
- Business valuations
- Cash-flow calculations
- Discovery of potential hidden assets
- Case-specific income tax analysis
- Lifestyle analysis
- Reconstruction/analysis of bank records
- Separate asset tracing
- Expert testimony for mediation or court
- Economic analysis
- Economic damage calculations
- Case-specific financial models
- Settlement alternatives modeling
Find out more about forensic accounting here.