Is it time for a change? We are looking for experienced professionals to meet the needs of our growing client base.
A career with The Curchin Group offers you the opportunity to accelerate your professional growth and independence. We are committed to your career advancement and professional development. This is evident in our low staff turnover, long-term client relationships, and the flexibility and wide range of opportunities available to meet your needs throughout your career.
The Monmouth and Ocean County region is a great place to work, offering a town and country setting that has the Jersey Shore, New York City, and major airports within easy access. We provide a well-balanced work/life atmosphere, competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunities for advancement that are key to developing a satisfying, productive career.
Sample work/life benefits:
- Wide range of functional and industry niches for specialization
- Direct client interaction early in career path
- High level of partner/staff interaction to build rapid proficiency
- Emphasis on continuing education through firm-developed workshops, NJSCPA courses, and national conferences
- Marketing and business development training
- Self-directed career building through our internal professional growth program
- Flexible start times
- Involvement in charitable community organizations
- Seasonally adjusted business casual dress policy
Other employee benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Choice of a suite of medical insurance plans to meet varied needs
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Reimbursement Arrangement for medical and dependent care
- 401(k) and pension plan
- Life insurance
- CPA reimbursement program
- New business and employee referral incentives
Advance your career by joining our respected and highly professional team. Submit your resume and questions to the attention of Kathleen Swiger at firstname.lastname@example.org.